A Leading Investment Company in the Middle East
Job description / Role
The main responsibilities are as follows:
– Delivery of Goods to Retail stores and outlets.
– Stocking, picking, sorting.
– Obtain LPO’s, generate GRV’s.
– Able to generate and understand invoices and LPO’s.
– Ensure that stores, shelves or websites are stocked with the right types and quantities of products.
– Display, arrange, price, and rotate products in store.
– Maintain store shelves by removing dated or damaged products.
– Monitor store inventory based on sales and intake.
– Optimize sales volume and profitability by identifying profitable lines and bestsellers.
– Make recommendations for promotional strategies using sales and pricing data.
– Work and communicate with buyers, suppliers, stores, and distributors.