- We are looking a Replenishment Associate to join our team.
- You will be responsible for day to day operations by stacking/filling shelves and display areas of the store while maintaining quality service to customers.
- Ensure when replenishing stock that each item has its own shelf edge price ticket and that it complies with company standards and any kind of waste or damaged goods are properly recorded for stock accuracy
- Responsible for preparing the section to trade before store opening as per standards of cleanliness and hygiene and ensuring prices are accurate and clearly visible to the customer
- Coordinate in obtaining stock from the warehouse to the selling area and replenish stock as per the display guidelines.
- Display the product based on expiry dates (if applicable) and ensure that damaged or expired product is removed from the stock.
- Ensure that aisle end caps and counter promotions are clean, presentable and filled and maintain area hygiene standards by cleaning shelves, floors to ensure a neat and tidy work area.
- Deliver effective customer service and assist customers throughout the day as per the standards and guidelines to promote sales.
- Ideally from Retail/Supermarket background.
- 2-3 years’ experience in similar role.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Retail
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A