The incumbent oversee and coordinate the workers who maintain and repair electrical, plumbing, ventilation and other building systems. The incumbent will be responsible for evaluating problematic systems or facilities and determining what installation or repair services need to be performed. Maintenance-related duties include performing initial evaluations of building systems and distributing work assignments.
The incumbent will organize schedules and assign work activity. May perform training to ensure individuals have all the requisite skills. Additional responsibilities include developing and implementing maintenance procedures and maintaining personnel records. The incumbent evaluate each worker’s performance to ensure quality operations. Also investigate accidents and prepare relevant reports.
- Diploma in Mechanical, Electrical or Industrial Engineering a must.
- Certification(s) from Technical Institutions such as ITI, TESDA etc. a must.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Mechanical, Electrical or Industrial Engineering desirable but not preferred.
- Possess a valid UAE driver’s license highly desirable but not required.
- Experienced in managing large group of technicians technical helpers and housekeeping staff.
- Minimum five (5) Years of progressively responsible general facilities management experiences to include at least three (3) years of hands-on operations and maintenance supervisory functions in the field of House Keeping / MEP in a large FM organization ideally within a large estate infrastructure.
Only those who have worked in a Facilities Management or Hotel Industry need to apply.
Candidates are requested to send their CV, Visa Copy and Passport copy along with thier Education Certificates to: [email protected]servefm.ae
Location: Dubai, UAE