Project: This is an opportunity to work on a large hospitality project in one of the emirates of the UAE.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing of consultant and contractor designs.
- Providing input into all aspects of the procurement process including preparation of briefs and bid documentation, prequalification of consultants/ contractors, and the bid/ appointment process.
- Providing input into the development of the MEP schedule and reviewing contractor submissions.
- Managing technical coordination meetings with consultants, contractors, and utility providers.
- Reviewing of pre-construction documentation provided by the contractor including shop drawings, material/ equipment submittals and samples, quality plans, and method statements.
- Reviewing of construction progress including programme and quality control/ auditing.
- Reviewing of all testing and commissioning activities and liaison with the independent commissioning authority.
- Dealing with development of project MEP close out strategy and review of documentation such as record drawings and O&M manuals provided by the contractor.
- Supporting the commercial team in the valuation of works, change control, or claims.
- Assisting in the production of project reports.
- Reporting to the project director.
- Supporting bidding and securing new work.
You hold a bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Electrical, or Building Services Engineering a minimum of 20 years of industry experience and have held a similar role for at least 5 years discipline-specific professional registration preferred (CIBSE, IMechE, MEIT, PMI), you will manage and supervise others effectively, gives clear direction, coaches and supports others to reach their full potential persuade and influence others successfully towards a desired course of action demonstrate a better perspective and explore innovative approaches in pursuit of a better way utilise new technology and helps others to adaptpresent clearly and communicates effectively, in a confident manner, with their audience in mind and understand how the business operates and proactively search for opportunities.
Apply now for a confidential discussion.
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.