A globally recognised fintech that offers a cross-border payment gateway and payment aggregation facility
- Contribute and deliver the company’s 12-country MENA growth and innovation strategy by acquiring channel partnerships with local card schemes, PSPs, FI’s, Telcos, Digital Wallets and other popular payment institutions.
- Grow the companies coverage, commercial leverage and product capability in target countries.
- Own, nurture and deepen new and existing public and private sector partnerships, including representing at key associations, governmental bodies, industry events and highly effective in influencing relevant regulatory authorities when required.
- Establish and maintain key C-suite relationships with local and international payment partners and industry stakeholders in target countries.
- Acquire and propagate strategic market trends, insights, intelligence across the target MENA country’s payment regulatory, user-behaviour and competitive landscape.
- Effectively partner with key departmental stakeholders, Country Managers and eloquently interpret, plan and deliver local business requirements, risks, opportunities and mitigation solutions
- She or He will be empowered to contribute to key commercial milestones required for MENA target countries / methods and be responsible for the method and channel contribution to the regional and global TPV targets.
- Contextualise and facilitate local market entry strategies to shape the operational playbook of some of the most well-known digital merchants in the world.
- Support local requirements where relevant such as office establishment, corporate governance matters, key-sponsorships and government-relations with support of regional and global management team.
- Willing and Able to travel 50% of the time.
- Minimum 5 years commercial or operational focused role experience working in MENA based parastatal payment entities, international digital payment company, acquiring, management consulting, disruptive software, e-wallets or nascent technology industry.
- Demonstrable track-record of cold-prospecting, strategic selling, partnerships closure and accurate pipeline C/W records.
- Demonstrable ability to hunt, negotiate, control deal-cycle exposure though contract navigation strategies and manage technical go-live.
- Bilingual English & Native Arabic, spoken, read and written, is mandatory and will be assessed.
- Demonstrable knowledge of the payments landscape and awareness of at least UAE, Kuwait or Egypt’s acquiring and issuing ecosystem required.
- Must be pro-networking and network-enabled in multiple MENA countries, and display demonstrable drive, entrepreneurial attitude and curiosity in learning and perfecting the growth cycle.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills required with visible professional presence in engaging with C-Suite and regulatory bodies
- Demonstrable track record in business development and strategic partnerships in the MENA region over multiple countries, regardless of current industry.
- Previous experience and successful engagements with public-private partnerships, payment companies, Kuwait, Egypt, Morocco, KSA or UAE governmental bodies, Card schemes, Telco Wallets, Capital Market Authorities, key digital payment industry leaders highly preferred
- Previous exposure in working in a multi-matrix environment or multinational companies with remote support teams is highly beneficial
- Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree from international US / UK / Canadian / Australia / European institutions not mandatory, but strongly preferred.
With over 20 years of experience, we have come to understand that innovation is the only way to provide agile, practical solutions that transform businesses and careers.
Our resourcing and smart services help you to realize tomorrow’s potential. Discover the amazing things possible when you bring the right people and the right technologies together.
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.