We are Heartists®
“Heartist©” describes both our culture and who we are. Everything we do comes from the heart, and we’re experts in what we do. Generous, attentive, and free, we ensure that everyone can come as they are, and feel like they belong. As one big team, we know that only together can we do amazing things!
We believe that the world is more welcoming when we’re connected. So that we see what we have in common, instead of what sets us apart.
Life in Movenpick
The Place to Savour Life- We believe true hospitality is about turning small gestures into heartwarming moments.
We enable our guests to Savour the flavor of life, balancing small indulgence with what’s good for them- and good for the world.
- To promote efficiency, confidence, courtesy and an extremely high standard of social skills.
- To generally promote and ensure good inter-departmental relations
- To display a pleasant manner and positive attitude at all times and to promote a good company image to guests and colleagues.
- To demonstrate pride in the workplace and personal appearance at all times when representing the hotel thus identifying a high level of commitment
- Maintains the highest standards of professionalism, ethics and attitude towards all hotel guests, clients, staff and employees.
- Maintains professional business confidentiality
- To adhere to Company and Hotel rules and regulations at all times
Key Deliverables and Responsibilities
Planning & Organizing:
- Responsible for bookings, generating proposals, generating contracts, issuing confirmations and follow up process with all MICE customers that are assigned to you
- Ensures that all lead requests are handled as per the policy and not exceeding the lead handing timeframe policy.
- Ensures active follow up on sent offers as per guest requirements.
- Preparation of offer letters according to the guest requirements. Ensuring company standards are in place.
- Personalizes and executes the event for the Meeting planner
- Maintain timely and responsive communication with all accounts and prospects.
- Assess group business to maximize contribution from available public space, generating room revenues whilst achieving Meetings and Events budgets
- Yields all leads prior to the offer letter being sent out, in terms of, venue assigned or
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.