We believe that when people from different cultures, genders, and points of view come together, innovation is the result — and everyone wins. Medtronic walks the walk, creating an inclusive culture where you can thrive.
- Strategy development and execution for Product Lifecycle Management activities for the Neurovascular portfolio. This could include both phase out as well as launch execution.
- Other Strategic activities potentially including such work as Ops Network Strategy, Site Transfers, Business Development Due Diligence, etc.
- Selects, develops and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
- May develop, evaluate, implement and maintain technical quality assurance and control systems or reliability systems and standards pertaining to materials, techniques, or company products.
- Oversees the investigation and evaluation of existing technologies.
- Directs the development of new concepts from initial design to market release.
- Plans, directs and implements all aspects of the company’s design and development of new medical device products or software systems.
- Guides the conceptualization of new methodologies, materials, machines, processes or products.
- Value Stream Maturity assessment and transformation development.
- OU Ops representative and main connection point to ensure RPE (Release Product Engineering) activities are being executed according to plan and new opportunities assessed and resourced appropriately.
- Organizes the coordination of activities with outside suppliers and consultants to ensure timely delivery.
- Monitors documentation maintenance throughout all phases of research and development.
- Manages feasibility studies of the design to determine if capable of functioning as intended.
Qualification & Experience:
- PMP Certificate
- Lean Six Sigma Trained – Green / Black Belt
- Prior Product Development / Operations Experience
- Bachelor’s degree and 7+ years of experience
- An Advanced Degree and 5+ years of experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Manchester, NH, US
Application Deadline: N/A