In this exciting role as a Neurovascular Associate Territory Manager you will service existing account base and prospect for new customers within assigned territory. Communicate benefits, specifications, pricing and other Medtronic product information requested by customers. Meet territory sales objectives. Provide customer and market input to Company.
Bring your talents to an industry leader in medical technology and healthcare solutions –we’re a market leader and growing every day. You can be proud to sell medical technologies that are rooted in our long history of mission-driven innovation. Our expanding portfolio delivers measurableclinical and economic value –and opens doors. You will be empowered to shape your own career. We support your growth with the training, mentorship, and guidance you need to own your future success. Together, we can transform healthcare.Join us for a career in sales that changes lives.
The Restorative Therapies Group develops life-restoring therapies and healthcare solutions that span the care continuum; integrating technologies and applying clinical and economic evidence to increase patient access, improve efficiency of procedures and deliver successful patient outcomes.
- Execute Company sales strategy and manage sales process for the defined area.
- Provides clinical and technical support during cases and informs the clinician of patient treatment options.
- Promotes and sells Medtronic’s Neurovascular products and services within an assigned geographic area and /or specific customer accounts to meet or exceed sales targets.
- Analyze and report on effectiveness of sales techniques.
- Communicate benefits of Medtronic products to physicians.
- Responsible for pursuing leads, assessing needs and providing product services to maximize the benefits derived from Medtronic’s Neurovascular products and/or services.
- Respond to inquiries and complaints.
- Interface with hospital personnel to promote and sell Medtronic products.
- Responsible for developing, building, and strengthening long-term relationships with stakeholders including distributors, surgeons, nurses, and key opinion leaders.
- Train medical personnel in use of Medtronic products.
- Promotes education of the company’s products and/or services.
- Identify target accounts.
- Project professional company image.
- Identify selling opportunities and work closely with the sales representatives to increase sales in their respective accounts.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in medical device sales, focused heavily on interventional stroke procedures
- Bachelor’s degree and 0+ years of experience required with an introductory knowledge of company products and services.
- Clinical experience in the interventional suite, hospital environment, or emergency medical response
- 1 year of Medtronic RTG (Pain, Brain or Spine) Clinical Specialist or Sales Rep I experience with 2 years of prior clinical or medical sales experience.
- 3 years of sales experience with 1 of those 3 years in medical or hospital service-line function, medical sales
- Experience selling medical devices in Neurovascular space
- Demonstrated experience in properly functioning within an office or hospital based operating room or cath lab setting.
- Recognized sales professional with a proven track record of results in medical sales and training
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A