This role is responsible for strategically leading the Regional Cardiovascular (CV) sales organization. Develop and implement a business strategy to accomplish the revenue and profitability of CV within the region. Accountability for recruitment, assessment, development, and retention strategies for regional field personnel. Builds, grows and leads a best-in-class sales organization. Coordinates sales activities across the region to enhance the customer experience and drive revenue goals. Manage and implement the necessary change management strategies in areas such as talent management, territory alignment, sales and sales management practices. Work under the leadership of the Regional Business Director in conjunction with the MSPs and Health System Strategies (HSS) organization and other shared services within Medtronic of Canada to create and execute long term strategies that will drive the full potential of the CV business in the Canadian healthcare market. Responsible to train and coach Account Managers and Clinical Specialists to bring focus, excellence in execution as well as being an agent of change to ease the introduction of new value proposition within the marketplace.
- Coaches sales representatives on the technical aspects of the organization’s products and services; on marketing campaigns and sales promotions; and on sales techniques, procedures, and standards that will help them achieve their sales targets.
- Partner with appropriate cross-functional partners such as Marketing, Service, Finance, Human Resources, Supply Chain, and clinical staff to implement strategies and tactics to address issues and meet goals. With Marketing, formulates sales and marketing plans and programs to achieve business goals.
- Ensure a working relationship between Medtronic and CV key accounts is maintained.
- Manages the day-to-day activities of a sales team in order to implement the organization’s overall sales strategy for an assigned region/district/geography.
- Develops and/or implements business strategies for existing and potential accounts.
- Proactively identify changes in health care, delivery systems, and reimbursement. Take appropriate action to minimize the impact to the business.
- Develops and maintains strong relationships with all key account personnel and relevant functions in order to support selling, market development, service efforts and clinical programs.
- Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of the client base.
- Hire, develop, and retain field personnel for the sales organization. Provide ongoing coaching and feedback to direct management and support staff through field visits, observation, and measurement of results. Provide coaching and performance evaluations for direct staff and ensure these practices are implemented effectively throughout the organization. Effectively allocate resources to meet established short and long-term goals.
- Effectively monitor and control expenses to ensure the organization meets financial goals established by the organization.
- Develop annual and strategic sales plans for the region to meet revenue, margin, profitability, and market penetration goals. Develop and manage sales forecasts and revenue plans.
- Manage the daily frontline, customer-facing operations of CV. Together with internal partners, deliver needed Service and Support to clinical customers. Manage customer related Field Actions/recall activity, optimize Inventory and consignment levels.
- Assesses need for the addition of new selling programs and processes, conducts competitive analysis, and implements strategies.
- Partner with the Sales Training and Development function and Marketing to implement sales training initiatives and ensure that field personnel receive adequate training.
- Ensure that the company’s ethical position is maintained and effectively communicates and manages the company business conduct policies. Ensure the field is educated and understands and ensures adheres Medtronic operating policies, including the Business Conduct Standards.
- Maintain a high degree of customer contact/interaction in an attempt to enhance the customer experience, build customer understanding of corporate vision and goals and supporting local team in strengthening relationships. Diverse Customers include: physicians, nurses, end consumer.
- Plans, directs, and monitors the activities of a sales team within a specified region/district/geography to achieve established sales targets.
- Identifies opportunities and develops new programs to meet the organization’s sales plans to increase market share.
- Strategically coordinates sales activities and develops and ensures execution of programs across region to enhance the customer experience and drive revenue goals and optimize the service and support activities by leveraging all available technologies to improve it at better cost.
- Responsible for reporting complaints and Adverse Drug Reactions (ADR)
- Lead, guide, and coach direct reports to set and achieve business targets, improve selling and negotiation skills and productivity, implement effective account strategies and tactics and build sustainable customer relationships.
Qualification & Experience:
- Ability to maintain a highly visible role within the customer base and the business unit leaders.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Demonstrate a clear grasp of the fundamental drivers of the organization’s financial success
- Demonstrated ability to proactively gage the external/macro environment, to then derive meaning and determine and assess internal changes if necessary
- Provided and received coaching and feedback; demonstrated empathy and approachability in encouraging others to show candor – challenge your ideas
- Acted as a role model for difficult change
- Proven builder of cohesive teams
- Demonstrate an understanding of business principles, industry dynamics and market trends
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant sales experience and leadership experience (Medical device equipment
- Be able to establish tactical plans within the region
- Travel periodically within assigned region
- Ability to build solid business relationships with physicians & societies.
- Strong ability to develop organizational plans and deployment strategies which encompass market dynamics
- Be able to provides needed resources to ensure that the change will be successful
- Ability to lead & embrace changes that are customer responsive & market driven.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to communicate the value, urgency and need for change that engages employees in the process
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Quebec City, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
Popular Job Searches
- Accountant Jobs in Dubai
- Driver Jobs in Dubai
- Part Time Jobs in Dubai
- Walk in Interviews in Dubai
- Receptionist Jobs in Dubai
- Cunstomer Service Jobs in Dubai
- Online Jobs in Dubai
- Logistics Jobs in Dubai
- Data Entry Jobs in Dubai
- Sales Jobs in Dubai
- Fresher Jobs in Dubai
- Hotel Jobs in Dubai
- IT Jobs in Dubai
- Teaching Jobs in Dubai
- Store Keeper Jobs in Dubai
- Banking Jobs in Dubai
- Graphic Designer Jobs in Dubai
- Electrical Engineer Jobs in Dubai
- Computer Operator Jobs in Dubai