Track tender websites to identify and coordinate business opportunities. Work closely and collaboratively with Sales, Marketing and other stakeholders to execute timely tender submissions. Analyze terms and conditions and coordinate negotiations. Maintain records. Contribute to continuous process improvement.
- Initiate and participate in the development and execution of standard and updated processes and procedures in the Pricing and Contracts Department.
- Print, Compile, Ship and Upload Tenders.
- Analyze tender documents for processes, requirements, special provisions, and terms and conditions for compliance with appropriate laws, regulations, corporate and
- Medtronic of Canada policies and business-specific procedures. Make amendments as needed.
- Support information requests (i.e for business reviews, pre-tender support, etc.).
- Coordinate and support contract negotiations.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Rapidly adopt new processes and systems.
- Monitor bid sites daily for the identification of potential business opportunities for Medtronic; confirm and track.
- Researches, tracks and coordinates tenders and contracts.
- Provides commercially-oriented coordination and guidance to management and business units on tenders administration.
- Prepare, organize and maintain tender records and files.
- Provide backup to the department as needed.
- Finalize contracts and coordinate handovers following departmental processes.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to update and develop tender content for general responses.
- Co-lead tender response process.
- Ensures compliance with company policies and local legislation.
- Must be able to work flexibly to ensure submissions meet critical deadlines.
- Respond to general tender requirements using standard language and content.
- Prepares and administers the technical and pricing material for each tender, coordinating with all parties involved.
- Facilitates any management approvals required for price levels and contract terms for tenders.
- Liaise with Customers.
Qualification & Experience:
- Ability to learn project coordination processes and skills.
- Ability to work in a team and coordinate bid responses from multiple stakeholders.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Strong MS Office Word, Excel and Adobe skills.
- Understanding of contract language and tender processes.
- Strong typing skills with low error rate.
- Prior knowledge of Medtronic processes and policies or demonstrated ability to learn quickly.
- Ability to quickly learn new processes and systems.
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant experience or an advanced degree with 0 years of experience is acceptable.
- Ability to develop tender responses.
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload and meet critical deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail.
- A Bachelors’s degree is required.
- Ability to assess, amend and negotiate contract terms and conditions.
- Process Improvement experience.
- Experience working with Tenders.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Oakville, CA
Application Deadline: N/A