- Ensure compliance with clinical governance and quality management standards
- Monitor and manage clinical risks associated with direct patient care by ensuring well defined clinical pathways are developed, implemented and monitored to ensure patient safety and cost efficiencies related to medical insurance.
- Provide input into the design and implementation of co-care funding models aimed at cost efficiencies around company medical insurance
- Provide subject matter expertise for relevant projects related to continuum of cares as and when required
- Provide a comprehensive professional and ethical clinical service to employees by establishing, managing and optimising an employee primary health service model and incorporate a virtual healthcare delivery channel.
- Maintain accurate medical records and related data required for clinical projects
- Ensure excellence in medical practice is maintained by focusing on continuous professional development of self and others
Qualification & Experience:
- Active and valid life support certification (e.g. BLS, ACLS, PALS, ATLS, NRP)
- At least 1 year Specialist level experience from a Tier 1 country as specified by the UAE healthcare regulator.
- Basic medical degree and completion of a specialty qualification/education programme (fellowship/diploma) recognised by the relevant UAE healthcare authority
- Certification and registration in a speciality recognised by relevant UAE healthcare authority
- At least 3 – 5 years’ post qualification experience at Specialist level (independent of country)
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Education
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A