Right Calibre Executive Search
Job description / Role
Responsible for selling medical products and services to hospitals, clinics, doctors’ offices, and healthcare professionals. Sells products such as testing services, drugs, and medical equipment to be used in general practices, primary care, cardiology, psychiatry, and hospitals.
• Maximize existing relationships with customers at hospitals, clinics, doctors’ offices and nursing homes to sell medical products and services.
• Arrange appointments with doctors, pharmacists, and hospital administration.
• Deliver presentations to doctors, practice staff and nurses in multiple call points
• Build relationships with the medical staff.
• Perform product demonstrations, implementation, and educational support.
• Improve product knowledge and sales techniques.
• To call on regular and prospective customers to promote products and services.
• Research competitors.
• Coordinate all issues with key clients between sales, service, support, customer services, marketing and finance.
• Take orders and disburse receipts.
• Estimate time and date of delivery.
• Help in the implementation and set-up of testing services.
• Stay informed about the activities of health services in a particular area.