Al Umnia Medical Store LLC - OMAN
MEDICAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE – OMAN
You need to hold the below requirements
· Experience: Minimum 2-3 years medical sales experience in OMAN with Hospitals and it’s procurement departments
· Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy / Biomedical Engineer / or Any Equivalent Certificate.
· Language: English is a must – Arabic is a plus
· Transportation: Valid Driving license and own a car is a plus
Main Job Responsibilities
1. Solid Connections with OMAN Hospitals Doctors and it’s procurement departments and buying decision maker
2. Develops and execute strategic and tactical sales plans.
3. Prepares and delivers accurate business forecasting on a monthly via accurate lead and opportunity management
4. Visit stakeholders at hospitals and physician offices to provide information on products grow business and loyalty especially with cardiology and radiology surgeons and doctors
5. Present all Al Umnia Medical Store products in a professional, knowledgeable, and sincere manner
6. Participate in workshops, trade shows, conferences, exhibitions, and conventions.
7. Promote the Company Products and strategically increase the Products awareness
8. Share Market Feedback, knowledge and Experience gained in the assigned field
9. Recommend improvements, identify opportunities and increase revenue
10. Ensure compliant behavior and following the Company Values and regulations at any time
To succeed in this role, you should have the following:
Must hold a bachelor’s degree in one of the following fields: Pharmacy, Bio Medical Engineering Graduate or Science Education Graduate.
> 2 years solid experience in the business/sales field of medical equipment industry (Hospital sector)
Validated successful sales performance with strong Doctors relationships and hospital supply chain knowledge
Excellent presentation, communication and follow up skills
Fluent in English, verbal and written. Knowledge of Arabic language is a benefit
Expected Start Date: 15/12/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: RO500.000 – RO600.000 per month
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Arabic (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit om.indeed.com.