Al Futtaim Group
- Appropriately and accurately pulls records for patient care, quality review, and audits in a timely manner
- Observe confidentiality and safeguards all patient related information
- Responsible for coordinating the release of medical information to insurance companies, lawyers, state, and federal agencies.
- Responsible for processing of subpoenas and court orders, at the direction of the HIMS director.
- Verify authorizations in accordance with hospital policy and procedures and state and federal laws
- Ensure that all requests for records are stamped with date received and logged in the correspondence log book.
- Notify requester when records are available
- Able to retrieve files from doctor’s deficiency area are well as perm filing
- Maintain a good working relationship within the department and other departments.
- Adhere to hospital requirements, policies, and standards.
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.