- Assists the Functional Lead in developing effective and efficient logistics policies and procedures, and in ensuring compliance with DOD and USAF directives.
- Supervises the receipt, storage and issue of material for all assigned WRM projects.
- Evaluates supply efficiency through inspections and computer prepared management products.
- Supervises all inventories and performs limited inspections ensuring supplies and equipment have had quality assurance inspections completed and that Medical Logistics computer system (DMLSS) records have been updated.
- Supervises subordinate activities on all warehouse phases for storage of medical WRM and subsistence. Ensures all material is stored and located in accordance with all supply, warehouse and HAZMAT disposition directives.
- Ensures the timely and effective reporting and disposition of excess material and ensures the effective management of expiration dated items.
- Supervises the out shipment of WRM for deployment and the reconstitution of assets when returned.
- Assigns personnel to work positions, determines manpower levels as work requirements change and reassigns personnel accordingly to gain maximum mission effectiveness.
- Supervises Bio-Medical Maintenance Technicians (BMET), verifies monthly maintenance goals are achieved, TMDE program is managed properly and DMLSS data entry is accomplished IAW with governing regulations.
- Develops work standards for subordinates. Implements the precepts of quality assurance within the guidelines set forth in the ISO 9001 program. Ensures that all work is completed to this quality standard and provides employees with feedback on their progress.
- Establishes and conducts an effective on-the-job and safety training program.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Works in normal office and maintenance shop or warehouse environment and may be required to work outdoors for extended periods.
- Must be proficient in the use of personal computers and Windows Operating System and Microsoft Office to include as a minimum Power Point, Excel and Word programs.
- Must have extensive knowledge of the Defense Medical Logistics Standard Support System (DMLSS).
- Knowledge of mathematics, supply regulations, medical supply procedures, warehousing, material handling techniques, safety procedures and methods of training required.
- Must be eligible to obtain and maintain a US Secret Security Clearance.
- Must possess a valid home country driver’s license and ability to obtain host nation driver’s license.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have solid background in DMLSS Assemblage Management (AM) and Equipment Management (EM).
- Must have minimum of ten years experience as an USAF Medical Material Specialist and five years as a supervisor.
- Will be required to wear proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) according to prescribed procedures and as required for task being performed.
- Physically capable of performing all required duties; capable of lifting/pushing/pulling minimum of 50 lbs.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally.
To apply for this job please visit om.indeed.com.