A Leading Healthcare Distribution Firm in the UAE
Job description / Role
* Direct/Generate Sales and Marketing opportunities for diagnostic Imaging products in the Middle East region.
* Create proposal and requirements for project stakeholder/Clients to obtain critical proposal information.
* Identify process improvements and implement a solution that meets specified quality standards for customers.
* Preparation of Private and Government tenders.
* Foster productive relations with key distributor channel partners and major clients at the decision-making levels.
* Collaborate with marketing teams for implementing new marketing plans & programs targeting regional events.
* Lead and organize country level workshops, road shows and seminars for ensuring the success of the regional marketing campaigns.
* Implementing/Utilizing the CRM system to track metrics: productivity, revenue, monitors and provide strategy for performance improvement, manage opportunities pipeline and closing updates.
* Perform Market Surveys, Value Chain Analysis and Competitor Analysis to identify and quantify application development opportunities in the regional market.
* Introduce and Launch new products portfolio in collaboration with distributors and successfully manage the marketing activities for indirect distributor channels in the Gulf region.
* Development of a strong, well qualified, prospects pipeline through marketing campaigns, leveraging business partners and maintaining a good referral base.
* Set and implement Monthly and Annual Business Plans and Budgets for each Product/ Agency in Coordination with and approval of the Reporting Manager.
* Ability to work independently or in a group corporate.
* Any other related tasks.