- Able to plan required tools, equipments, man power and execute job as needed
- Able to communicate well with client and management
- Able to understand hazards, associated risk involve and takes appropriate action
- Able to read motor mechanical drawings and can make hand sketches to explain job
- Able to Assemble/dismantle vertical/horizontal MV motor with complex bearing arrangement of tilt pad and sleeve bearings
- Able to use micrometer, dial gauge, Vernier caliper and bore gauge
- Able to make calibration report after dismantling/repairing of parts
- Able to check bluing of sleeve (Babbitt) bearings
- Able to work on site with minimum instructions
- Able to trouble shoot and fix the problems on site
- Able to prepare work done report
Qualification / Experience
- High school, ITI in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering or any relevant qualification.
- Minimum 3 years workshop experience in overhauling / repairing of complex rotating machineries.
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.