POWER ENERGY MACHINERY TRD
- Can handle Generator major repairs individually including maintenance
- Disassembles, assembles, observes, repairs, tests, collects data and prepares reports on equipment, as tasks related to maintenance
- Repair and rebuild defective mechanical parts in generator set and related equipment, using hand tools and power tools;
- Inspect and test equipment in order to locate damage or worn parts and diagnose malfunctions, or read work orders to determine required repairs;
- Perform routine preventive maintenance (PM) tasks to ensure that equipment and machines continue to run smoothly;
- Prepares daily and weekly report of PM activities;
- Inspect electrical panels, temperature, rectifiers, check fluid levels, replace filters, or perform other maintenance actions, following checklists.
Job Type: Full-time
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Doha: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
To apply for this job please visit qa.indeed.com.