MAXPOWER ELECTROMECHANICAL CONTRACTING LLC
- Conduct regular inspection and development of existing mechanical systems by following appropriate guidelines.
- Follow-up on project schedule for mechanical related works.
- Develop in-depth progress reports that include all the relevant information on tasks and the timeline of an ongoing project.
- Study relevant guidelines for developing an ergonomic and safe mechanical system and apply the same to ongoing company projects.
- Utilize relevant measurement tools and techniques to gauge the performance of mechanical systems and machines.
- Assess the project’s scope along with its estimated expenditure and resource requirements.
Established track record of working with a technical firm having expertise in offering mechanical engineering services or products.Strong command of analytical skills and software to solve practical challenges associated with ongoing projects.Technical education in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized university.Familiar and well versed with the International and local codes and standards.Well-versed in understanding topics like numerical analysis, discrete mathematics, and relevant tools associated with their utility.Excellent Problem-solving skills.
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.