bindakhan mechanical engi & turning llc
- Examine the organization’s equipment by in-depth supervision and suggest appropriate measures for their efficient working
- Adhere to a defined schedule for completing assigned tasks with full efficiency.
- Develop in-depth progress reports that include all the relevant information on tasks and the timeline of an ongoing project.
- Understand the common safety requirements of a design and assess all relevant parameters to meet the standards.
- Evaluate the output of mechanical gadgets by using the latest measurement control devices.
- Estimate budget and scope of project
Established track record of working with a technical firm having expertise in offering mechanical engineering services or products.Proficient in using analysis tools and software like Ansys, MATLAB, Minitab, or Mastercam.Minimum graduate degree holder in Mechanical Engineering.Familiar and well versed with the International and local codes and standards.Familiar with the implementation of mathematical computing in solving problems associated with mechanical engineering products.Excellent Problem-solving skills.
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.