One Of The Leading Manufacturing Companies In UAE
Job description / Role
• Create sales, submittal, and fabrication drawings using SolidWorks in accordance with ANSI drafting standards.
• Design FRP tanks, ductwork, structural steel, and other components per project requirements.
• Review project specifications to determine equipment compliance, materials of construction and other specified requirements.
• Prepare bill of materials (BOM) and bill of quantity (BOQ) to delineate equipment included in a project.
• Create Piping and Instrumentation (P&ID) diagrams.
• Prepare Engineering submittals and O&M manuals for projects.
• Work with fabricators to improve manufacturability of equipment to reduce cost.
• Communicate with engineers and customers regarding project challenges and resolve.
• Identify and track the completion of tasks required to execute individual and concurrent projects.
• Work with team to keep projects on schedule and within budget.
• Occasional travel to suppliers, vendors, and manufacturers for equipment compliance inspection & FAT.
• Occasional travel to job sites within GCC Region and International locations for pre-award meetings and post-award installation reviews.
• May assign other assignments for which you are deemed capable.