The role holder has the responsibility to maintain and work on vehicle maintenance. The role holder will also perform preventative maintenance in order to avoid future problems or breakdowns
1. Shall have minimum knowledge of bearings, seals, coupling and power transmission gears, gear types and Mechanical seals.
2. Shall be able to evaluate the root cause and recommend solutions to repetitive equipment failures.
3. Shall be able to read and understand hydraulic and pneumatic schematics drawings, symbols and functions
4. Shall be able to repair and overhaul gear box, engine, differential, brake system, and hydraulic components.
5. Shall have experience in handling of hand tools, Pneumatic tools, Hydraulic tools, Bearing tools and other assembly tools.
6. To follow Etihad EHS procedures and policy.
Education & Experience
. Professional qualification in relevant field if required.
. The minimum requirement would 5-6 years experience working in assembly or a similar role.
. Completion of secondary school or diploma
About Etihad Airways
Etihad Airways, the national airline of the UAE, was formed in 2003 and quickly went on to become one of the world’s leading airlines. From its home in Abu Dhabi, Etihad flies to passenger and cargo destinations in the Middle East, Africa, Europe, Asia, Australia and North America. Together with Etihad’s codeshare partners, Etihad’s network offers access to hundreds of international destinations. In recent years, Etihad has received numerous awards for its superior service and products, cargo offering, loyalty programme and more. Etihad is recognised as one of the world’s leading airlines in response to COVID-19 and was the first airline in the world to fully vaccinate its crew on board.
Etihad sees tackling the climate crisis as the most important issue of our time, and through strategic partnerships with major global aviation brands and OEMs, Etihad is relentless in its pursuit of industry decarbonisation.
To learn more, visit
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.