- Expert Software Developer is needed for designing and developing custom software, enterprise websites and reporting solutions for linear and digital program management business needs.
- This Expert Software Developer will be working with a talented and fun Agile project team to create new features and maintain the existing Titles Metadata Management system, and develop new solutions for Turner brand stakeholders.
- Candidate must be proficient in current and emerging development tools and digital media technologies.
- This position requires hands-on coding and strong peer collaboration to work on innovative technical solutions.
- Work with other infrastructure groups to implement system hardware requirements that may involve multi-platforms, databases, cloud strategies, or other technologies.
Qualifications: College degree or equivalent experience:
- 1-2 years of building applications in the MERN stack (Mongo, Express, React, Node).
- Full-stack development experience is needed, not just Front-End or Back-End.
- Experience working and delivering in an Agile Scrum environment.
- Great team player attitude and well-rounded team member.
- Demonstrated expert-level understanding of troubleshooting, root-cause analysis, solution development, human factors/usability design, and implementation of medium sized projects or major components of large projects.
- Ability to multitask and to manage time effectively in a fast paced environment, with limited supervision.
- Detailed oriented and highly organized.
- Energetic, shows passion and is vested to the project.
Nice to Have:
- Experience developing on a Linux or Mac OS.
- Experience with building restful interfaces/APIs using NodeJs or equivalent framework.
- Experience with some Message Frameworks (RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ, ZeroMQ, etc…).
- Experience with Elastic Search or Solr.
- Experience with Redis, MemCache.
- Experience with Git.
- Experience with cloud infrastructure (AWS, GCP, Azure).
- Experience using Docker, Kubernetes or rkt.
- Experience using tools like TeamCity, CircleCI, Bamboo, Travis for CI/CD.
MEAN Stack Developer job description:
MEAN Stack Developer job description should contain the following duties and responsibilities:
- Building interactive consumer data from multiple systems and RESTfully abstract to the UI through a Node.js backend
- Define code architecture decisions to support a high-performance and scalable product with a minimal footprint
- Address and improve any technical issues
- Collaborate well with engineers, researchers, and data implementation specialists to design and create advanced, elegant and efficient systems.
Job requirements and qualifications:
MEAN Stack Developer job description should contain the following requirements and qualifications:
- Previous working experience as a MEAN Stack Developer for (3) years
- BSc degree in Computer Science or similar relevant field
- In depth knowledge of NodeJS, ExpressJS or Restify
- Experience implementing applications using Angular 1 or React
- Experience creating front end applications using HTML5, Angular, LESS/SASS
- Experience with modern frameworks and design patterns, minimum one-year experience with MEAN Fullstack paradigm
- Knowledge of the following will be considered as an advantage:
- Consumer Web Development Experience for High-Traffic, Public Facing web applications
- Experience with cloud technologies also a plus
- Continuous integration (Jenkins/Hudson) and version control (SVN, Git).
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.