- Collaborate on solutions with a cross functional team including Cognira Managed Services, Merchandise Planning, Allocation, Merchandising, and the Brand Field Organization to build and optimize the Localized Plan.
- Lead and manage the Pre-Season planning process across the organization that gathers and analyzes the inputs to build out the Location Planning forecast.This includes planning for real estate locations and partnering with the field organization around store opportunities.
- Lead and manage the In-Season process that makes sales trend adjustments based on the latest selling behavior, influencing store allocations that are aligned to customer demand.
- Leads regular in-season status reviews with the Field Organization to capture current issues & opportunities.Also owns the seasonal store review process with field leaders to capture opportunities that influence assortment tiering and product depth levels.
- Leads the pre-season Location Plan review with Merchandise Planning as an input to the Merchandise Planning process.
- Provides Location Plan insights (forecasted $ & units) to support the Assortment Planning & Store-Tiering processes.
- Leads regular reviews with the Field organization to capture key business hind-sights.
- Executes in-season monthly trend updates to the store plans and communicates updates to relevant stakeholders.
- Assures the quality of the data inputs going into the Location Planning Tool to achieve the best output possible.
- Manages execution on of MP&A Real Estate activities (Openings, Closings & Re-Models).
- Partners with the Vendor on Location Plan data inputs, setting exception management parameters, and the monthly on-going updates to the plan.
- Creates department / class level sales indices based on multiple years of history & current business trend.
- 2-4 years Merchandise Planning / Location Planning / Allocation / Inventory Management Experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Proficiency in Excel required.Preference for Access knowledge.JDA Allocation & Planning experience is a plus.
Qualification & Experience:
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, meet deadlines and remain flexible.
- Ability to work independently and as part of team.
- Ability to influence business leaders
- Organizational skills
- Analytical thinking & demonstrated high curiosity levels about the business
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Problem solving capabilities as part of larger team
- Attention to detail & sense of urgency.
- Strong Process & Operational Acumen
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Alexandria, MN, US
Application Deadline: N/A
Popular Job Searches
- Accountant Jobs in Dubai
- Driver Jobs in Dubai
- Part Time Jobs in Dubai
- Walk in Interviews in Dubai
- Receptionist Jobs in Dubai
- Cunstomer Service Jobs in Dubai
- Online Jobs in Dubai
- Logistics Jobs in Dubai
- Data Entry Jobs in Dubai
- Sales Jobs in Dubai
- Fresher Jobs in Dubai
- Hotel Jobs in Dubai
- IT Jobs in Dubai
- Teaching Jobs in Dubai
- Store Keeper Jobs in Dubai
- Banking Jobs in Dubai
- Graphic Designer Jobs in Dubai
- Electrical Engineer Jobs in Dubai
- Computer Operator Jobs in Dubai