Alumil Middle East
Job description / Role
The role will ensure that the supply of materials meet the production requirement, delivery schedule and minimum stock levels to ensure operational and production continuity. The job holder will be responsible on ensuring the right products are delivered to the right location on time, to the quality required and in the most cost-effective way.
– Lead, coordinate and communicate with customers to deliver full orders as per priorities and within agreed schedules. Plan in advance and prepare for any arising delays or issues
– Manage and maintain working relationship and liaison with other departments, suppliers, and client. Interface with Client and vendors to ensure all purchasing requirements, problems, etc. are met/resolved.
– Collaborate all stakeholders to forecast, plan and facilitate on-time materials production and avoid disruption deliverable and production.
– Direct and monitor shipment activities and ensure accuracy of material delivery from supplier to point of fit.
– Manage all material inventories, monitor inventory levels, and requisitions for material control
– Monitor materials and ensure warehouse/production are operating as per company policy, procedures and high standards.
Reporting to: Operations Director
Desired start date: Immediately
Probation: 6 months
Working Hours: Sun-Thu (8:00 am – 6:00 pm)
Popular Job Searches
- Accountant Jobs in Dubai
- Driver Jobs in Dubai
- Part Time Jobs in Dubai
- Walk in Interviews in Dubai
- Receptionist Jobs in Dubai
- Cunstomer Service Jobs in Dubai
- Online Jobs in Dubai
- Logistics Jobs in Dubai
- Data Entry Jobs in Dubai
- Sales Jobs in Dubai
- Fresher Jobs in Dubai
- Hotel Jobs in Dubai
- IT Jobs in Dubai
- Teaching Jobs in Dubai
- Store Keeper Jobs in Dubai
- Banking Jobs in Dubai
- Graphic Designer Jobs in Dubai
- Electrical Engineer Jobs in Dubai
- Computer Operator Jobs in Dubai