The objective of this position is to manage all Traditional Trade Products and Structured Solutions therein and carrying out relevant functions associated with the position.
The incumbent shall be responsible for managing products, structuring finance solutions & to provide support to the sales team for selling all Traditional Trade Finance Products (Including Open Account TR) and complex structures in line with market requirement while aligning to bank’s internal policy guidelines.
Develop and Manage digital channels (including commercialization) for both customer facing and internal platforms across all TSF products (Apart from Supplier finance & Factoring systems)
- Technology/Innovation – Identify technology support gaps in existing and for new products and work with stakeholders for timely implementation.
- Risk Mitigation – Perpetual identification of product, process and portfolio risk and mitigation thereof.
- MIS Tracking & Periodic Reporting – Track progress of entire portfolio and report to management on regular or ad-hoc basis.
- Market knowledge – Stay abreast of competitor capabilities, market trends, product innovations and customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Identify Opportunities – Identification, Analysis, Development and Conversion of opportunities in the market in liaison with Coverage Team and TSM’s.
- Housekeeping & Audit: Updating SOP of the department and monitor conduct of affairs in alignment of defined processes. Ensure Satisfactory audit rating.
- Sales Support – Support ‘Trade Sales Managers’ (TSM’s) for conversion of new opportunities as well as maintaining existing portfolio to achieve sustainable growth in line with overall business strategy/plan.
- Product Management – Manage new and existing products falling within the ambit of Traditional Trade Products and Structured Solutions therein, while ensuing perpetual enhancement thereof in line with customer needs.
- Strong analytical and structuring skills
- Ability to think laterally.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good understanding of corporate customer needs.
- Understanding of operational and technology needs.
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum 7 years corporate banking experience of which at-least 3 years in relevant role.
- UAE experience preferable but not mandatory.
Company: Mashreq Bank
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
Popular Job Searches
- Accountant Jobs in Dubai
- Driver Jobs in Dubai
- Part Time Jobs in Dubai
- Walk in Interviews in Dubai
- Receptionist Jobs in Dubai
- Cunstomer Service Jobs in Dubai
- Online Jobs in Dubai
- Logistics Jobs in Dubai
- Data Entry Jobs in Dubai
- Sales Jobs in Dubai
- Fresher Jobs in Dubai
- Hotel Jobs in Dubai
- IT Jobs in Dubai
- Teaching Jobs in Dubai
- Store Keeper Jobs in Dubai
- Banking Jobs in Dubai
- Graphic Designer Jobs in Dubai
- Electrical Engineer Jobs in Dubai
- Computer Operator Jobs in Dubai