- Work under close supervision of Directors / Unit Head on Investment Banking transactions
- Start building an internal network with different parts of the banks – Relationship teams, TCM, Fixed Income sales
- Gather market intelligence and conduct initial due diligence for potential borrowers / issuers
- Prepare all internal reports (quarterly updates, MIS, maintaining deal database, updating distribution database etc)
- Liaise with Reuters, Bloomberg etc to update league tables status on a quarterly basis.
- Provide support to deal team on active and closed transactions – including active participation with internal [ credit documentation team, loan operations, relationship team, legal and WRM] and external stakeholders [ external legal, audit / valuation firms etc ]
- Initiate the ground work on all required marketing materials (Transaction Teaser, Information Memorandum, Invite Letters etc)
- Manage the filing process for every transaction (electronic filing in shared folder as well as physical filing) and provide specific support during Audit
- Act as a backup to Associate Directors, as may be required
- Establish good rapport with customers, partner banks and syndicate group to follow-up on information requirements, documentation processes, meetings etc.Work under close supervision of Directors / Unit Head on Investment Banking transactions
- Carry out and prepare financial analysis (making use of external sources as may be relevant), assist in term sheet structuring, credit approvals and documentation.
- Working with various internal stakeholders as part of the execution and drawdown of transactions
- Preparation of financial models (basis inputs from client and team), collate initial borrower / issuer related due diligence data, industry report and other required documents to conduct a detailed analysis of the credit.
- Participate and support in the preparation of marketing materials such as Information Memorandums
- Prepare / update greenlight memos in coordination with Relationship Managers in a timely & professional manner in keeping with the internal guidelines and policies and attending to Risk management queries in a satisfactory manner.
- Effectively carry out research to obtain relevant financial information from Bloomberg, Reuters and other published sources
- Working with external legal counsels on finalizing documentation
- Use credit market information and financial analysis for various proposal and come up with recommendations
- Assisting deal teams in managing queries raised by syndicate lenders
Company: Mashreq Bank
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A