Marriott Hotels, Marriott International’s flagship brand with more than 500 global locations, is advancing the art of hosting so that our guests can travel brilliantly. As a host with Marriott Hotels, you will help keep this promise by delivering premium choices, sophisticated style, and well-crafted details. With your skills and imagination, together we will innovate and reinvent the future of travel.
- Ensures compliance with food handling and sanitation standards.
- Maintains purchasing, receiving and food storage standards.
- Assists in determining how food should be presented and creates decorative food displays.
- Estimates daily production needs on a weekly basis and communicates production needs to kitchen personnel daily.
- Manages kitchen shift operations and ensures compliance with all Food & Beverage policies, standards and procedures.
- Develops, designs, or creates new applications, ideas, relationships, systems, or products, including artistic contributions.
- Assists Executive Chef with all kitchen operations and preparation.
- Prepares and cooks foods of all types, either on a regular basis or for special guests or functions.
- High school diploma or GED; 4 years experience in the culinary, food and beverage, or related professional area.
- 2-year degree from an accredited university in Culinary Arts, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major; 2 years experience in the culinary, food and beverage, or related professional area.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Baltimore, MD, US
Application Deadline: N/A