Job description / Role
The Marketing & Portals Coordinator is responsible for regularly updating and maintaining all marketing information and communications relating to the Company under the guidance of the marketing Manager.
• The candidate will support the marketing team in the day to day coordination and clerical duties in administering effective internal and external marketing activities.
• Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Marketing Coordinator will play an important role in helping the Company achieve its vision and strategic profit objectives.
• To be successful, the incumbent must develop a collaborative work ethic between all departments and understand the property market in detail.
• The candidate is responsible for developing marketing campaigns and activities to promote lead generation and overall Betterhomes brand awareness.
Other accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
• Coordinate for various marketing activities such as CRM and portal issues related to Marketing
• Daily review of listings on the portals
• Submission and resubmission of listings for verification
• Weekly reports on the portal performance
• Source marketing suppliers, collateral development and updates
• Corporate events & exhibitions, whether weekly Open House or ad-hoc
• Support content creation and management
• Prepare and file Marketing invoices
• Run Marketing’s monthly spend report
• Organise internal and external team meetings
• Screen external phone calls for the Marketing team
• Liaise and coordinates with the company’s support group and Residential Department’s branch Admins
• In charge in distributing and tracking of Marketing collaterals
• Deal with agents’ enquiries
• Direct marketing activities including mailed or online
• Listing advertising where applicable, both online and print
• Signage and banner development and production
• Liaise with web team, design; assist with copywriting, content sourcing and proof reading
• Develop and implement support activities for residential/commercial projects.
• Create proposal presentations for new projects and handle image requests for agents, media
• Liaise with procurement/production for final print.
• Support in locating suppliers and source costs for marketing materials, projects and collateral.
• Other Company related duties that may be assigned by the head of the department that are consistent with the department and Company mandate