Marketing Manager Video Collaboration – AMECA
The Video Collaboration Marketing Manager is a member of the GVCC Marketing team with direct responsibility for supporting Video Collaboration Marketing in a targeted region for Logitech. This role will be responsible for the execution of Logitech’s Video Collaboration marketing strategy and vision for the region. Working in conjunction with the Global Video Collaboration Commercial (GVCC) Marketing Teams, this individual will work to extend the work being done and adapt and drive it in region. This role will work with the in-region sales team to provide supporting programs, campaigns, and field marketing support to drive video collaboration revenue in the region that aligns with the overall business strategy.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech.
In this role you will:
- Develop a rolling 4 quarter marketing and communications plan aligned with local and GVCC business priorities.
- Work closely with the GVCC and VC BG marketing teams to ensure new product launches, campaigns, and channel marketing efforts are being executed with excellence in the region and localized as needed.
- Ensure that the local marketing and communications plan reflects the priorities of the Video Collaboration business.
- Work closely with the Head of Regional Marketing and Regional Sales leadership, to ensure alignment with the business plan.
- Work closely with the local team, agencies, and partners to integrate and leverage channel partners’ communication tools.
- Be an active participant in building this role into a strong advocate for GVCC Marketing across the region.
- Communicate the marketing plan to the key stakeholders in the targeted countries.
- Take full responsibility for the execution, implementation & ROI tracking of the marketing and communications plan in the region.
- Manage the successful implementation of the plan within the defined budgets & timelines.
- Work cross-functionally with the other regional marketing teams as it relates to driving VC revenue in the region.
- Leverage, implement & manage creative campaigns in-region to drive video collaboration awareness and pipeline.
- Work closely with the local VC field sales team to develop campaigns and programs that resonate with the customers and sellers in the region.
- Track campaign results and share with key stakeholders.
- Participate in local and GVCC marketing projects.
- Share best practices from other regions, GVCC and BG with the region.
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- 5-8+ years of marketing experience in B2B Enterprise marketing for a hardware company
- The ideal candidate will have video conferencing or collaboration marketing experience
- Proven leadership capabilities with a strong focus on team collaboration
- Independent, energetic, and dynamic
- Demonstrable comfort level working with local agencies on programs and PR
- Concise yet creative, developing content and stories to engage strongly with customers, partners, communities and influencers
- Strong marketing planning experience
- Comprehensive understanding of the local regional commercial market
- Extensive project management skills, detail-oriented and highly organized
- Strong fluency in local language (written and spoken) and English
- Solid presentation & negotiation skills and ability to manage relationships with key partners
- Education: 4-year college degree
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at 510-713- 4866 for assistance.