Nestle Middle East
Job description / Role
Cereal Partners Worldwide (CPW) is a leading global breakfast cereal company and the maker of Nestle breakfast cereals, including global favourites such as NESQUIK,FITNESS, CHEERIOS and CHOCAPIC. With more than 50 brands to suit all ages and lifestyles, we strive to make breakfast better with convenient, tasty and nutritious food that helps people start their day in the best possible way.
Location: HO, Dubai
Company: CPW AMA
– Bachelor/ Master degree with specialization in Marketing
– 10 years of consumer marketing experience, with strong track record of leadership and success in roles of increasing complexity, built across geographies
Enlarge penetration of breakfast cereals in the Asia Middle East Africa (AMA) Region and be the Regional Marketing Expert of All Family target for Breakfast Cereals (beyond Kids and Adults targets).
Develop the Regional strategy to expand the business of existing All Family Breakfast Cereal ranges (including Corn Flakes ranges) in AMA and implement this strategy across AMA Markets.
Create a Regional pipeline of Innovations for All Family Breakfast Cereals to attract small or non-consumer of Breakfast Cereals category.
A day in the life of
– Engage with Local Marketing and Channel Category Sales Development Teams to collect shopper & consumer insights regarding format solutions of Breakfast Cereal. Build a good understanding of local channel strategies by connecting with Business Executive Officers and local Channel Category Sales Development Teams.
– Collect Regional and Local consumer insights related to All Family target for Breakfast Cereals, in order to have a deep understanding of motivations and barriers for consumption of Breakfast Cereals by this large target.
– Define the Regional strategy to improve marketing mix of current All Family ranges in AMA Region (including Corn Flakes ranges), including potential renovation/revision of product, packaging, price, promotions.
– Build also in parallel a pipeline of relevant and differentiated innovations targeting All Family, in order to propose new products, enable to attract light and non-users of Breakfast Cereals category.
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.