Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What you will be doing
We are looking for an experienced and versatile Marketing Manager to partner with our Beauty and Fashion brands. This role will be responsible for driving the brand’s growth in the region as well as creating, implementing, and executing market-leading and innovative campaigns across the region to ensure that the brand meets all revenue, customer acquisition, market share and brand awareness objectives and maintains its position.
Our ideal candidate has experience in developing and executing marketing campaigns while managing and inspiring a team. He/she will harness creativity, business, and marketing acumen to accomplish both day-to-day activities, as well as long-term strategy, thriving with tight deadlines and changing needs. If you are a people-person who loves the rewarding challenge of building a brand, we want to hear from you.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop insight-driven marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments
- Develop and execute the Marketing calendar to ensure local actions are planned, to deliver overall revenues and customer targets
- Manage and be responsible for campaign planning process and timelines, including internal and external briefings/approvals, implementation and post-campaign reporting & analysis ensuring insights and recommendations flow into future activity
- Champion the voice of the regional customers – ensure all activities and plans across teams integrate local customers and market insights
- Lead the execution of marketing plans, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration with retailer and partners to share best practices
- Provide analysis of customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies and help shape both short and long-term growth plan
- Proactively work with email, performance marketing, social, trade, product, and web teams to design and ensure media plans are connected and intertwined
- Conceptualize and execute multi-channel campaigns across the prospect and customer lifecycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels
- Identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis, and optimize accordingly
- Drive innovative ideas and initiatives to drive customer engagement, growth, and brand awareness, and communicate with senior leaders about marketing programs, strategies, and budgets
- Work closely with Head of Marketing to plan forecasting and delivery of marketing targets; campaign budget management, tracking purchase orders, managing vendors, and supporting the lead with quarterly financial planning
- Responsible for leading any local promotion and fully localized campaigns
- Create market-leading partnerships throughout the region to drive new customer acquisition and revenue
- Working in partnership with the creative team, develop creative briefs and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all advertising and public-facing communications, including print, digital, and video assets
- Connecting the brand business and creative strategies with a consumer-centric ecosystem, that will leverage owned, earned, shared & paid touchpoints as well as brand assets
What you’ll need to succeed
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field
- 5+ years of marketing experience gained in a beauty or fashion environment
- Minimum of 3 years exposure to the Middle East market and demonstrated ability to formulate, manage high profile, end to end marketing campaigns
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Budget management experience
- Creative, strategic, and innovative thinker
- Proven track record of executing the full marketing mix: media, advertising, promotions, and communications both online and offline
- Established press and media contacts
- Passionate about luxury retail and keeping ahead of beauty/fashion trends
- Well-rounded negotiation skills
- Extremely well organized in planning and efficient delegation of work within the team with a logical approach, proactiveness, and excels at showing initiative
- Excellent communication/presentation skills
- Arabic language preferred
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts. To view all our perks and benefits, click here.
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.