Finance Unlocked is a fast growing and successful B2B start-up in the Edtech, Mediatech and Fintech space. An on-demand video-delivered learning platform built specifically for the finance industry. Our content is created in house by over 100 industry experts, covering all aspects of finance and accredited by leading global institutes (CISI and Chartered Banker). Customers include some of the world’s largest asset managers, banks, law firms and business schools. Our video engagement rates average 91%. We recently completed our second round of funding which you can read about here – https://www.uktechnews.info/2021/01/19/finance-unlocked-secures-1-75-million-seed-investment/.
Finance Unlocked is also focused on making a positive social impact. In 2020 we delivered £3M worth of education to University students affected by campus closures and contributed to the national Fintech for Schools educational programme. This year the team will soon be launching a societal inclusion initiative with Santander, rolling out 3,000 Finance Unlocked subscriptions to Black and Black Mixed students.
We’re seeking an experienced Marketing Manager to work alongside and manage our Marketing Executive with a primary focus on B2B growth. The role will help generate marketing qualified leads, increase customer acquisition and drive retention through various channels, including: organic social media, paid social, SEO, content, landing pages, blogs, email, newsletters, in-house PR and online events and conferences.
Working directly with our CEO and Chief Commercial Officer you will play an active role in creating the marketing strategy and conceive, manage, analyse and optimise campaigns in line with our company wide strategy and financial goals. In addition to technical expertise, the ideal candidate will bring creative thinking to all marketing campaign planning. This is a highly entrepreneurial position that will require you to assume a number of different roles.
About the role
- Help build and maintain the B2B marketing strategy
- Help develop the B2C marketing strategy
- Understand the addressable market, competitors, target verticals, clients, buyer personas and user personas
- Own marketing partner relationships with our various channel partners, and build and foster new ones
- Own, maintain and manage the marketing funnel and lead campaigns end-to-end from conception to defining objectives, execution, tracking and reporting
- Own and help develop brand and tone of voice
- Own copy-writing and work with our incredible wealth of content to enable relevant parts to be utilised as a marketing tool
- Day-to-day management of online campaigns alongside our Marketing Executive across channels including (but not limited to: organic social media (LinkedIn, YouTube), paid social, SEO, content, landing pages, blogs, email, newsletters, in-house PR and online events and conferences.
- Continuously test and optimise new channels, audiences, visual creative, and copy
- Assist Marketing Exec on overall site conversion rate optimisation through landing pages
- Monitor, analyse, and report on KPIs to ensure marketing initiatives are driving direct results aligned with the company targets
- Think strategically, analytically, and creatively about new ways to reach customers and increase relevance
- Think creatively and commercially to help in the business in the intersection between marketing, product and content
- 5+ years growth marketing experience for B2B SaaS
- A “swiss army knife” type marketer, with an extraordinary skill set, highly intelligent and a creative mind to overcome any obstacle – for example be data driven to optimise growth, whilst having strong copy-writing skills
- Experience building a comprehensive marketing qualified leads and user acquisition marketing strategy from the ground up
- Excellent copy-writing skills
- Constantly up to date with latest marketing and growth trends
- A deep understanding of the product (‘product centric’)
- Thorough understanding of various online and offline marketing funnels
- Very structured and methodical in order to manage the marketing process
- Experience managing organic acquisition, including SEO and referrals
- A desire to work in an entrepreneurial environment and take on various responsibilities
- Strong sense of ownership and determination to get things done
- Passion for sustainability and making a lasting impact on the world
Non essentials, but “nice to haves”
- Experience working in an EdTech or in an education environment
- Experience working for a Fintech, or Financial services company
- Experience in working in a start-up/scale-up or building something from inception
- A competitive salary and equity options
- Flexible WFH policy
- Engaging office environment in Central London from second half of 2021, including office dog
- A strong, collaborative and open team culture
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.