Job description / Role
Our client, a well known event management company, is currently looking for a Marketing Manager to join their team in Abu Dhabi. In this role, the person will have the following responsibilities:
• Develop and execute marketing plans of the company, Festival and various initiatives presented by the organization
• Manage and take a lead in the following areas; planning, developing, producing, and delivering digital assets, digital campaigns, advertising campaigns, print material, brochures, art books, Etc.
• Manage organization’s social media; prepare content calendar, develop content, monitor social media campaigns to meet set KPls and reports
• Manage organization’s website; review, update, create content and ensure to maintain consistent brands presence
• Develop and maintain consistent corporate image for the organization and manage development, production, and distribution of promotional and collateral materials by working with necessary resources
• Manage and participate in marketing budget development and support budget management.
• Understand and support PO financial procedures.
• Manage project staff and service providers, such as, agencies, designers, copywriters, Etc.
• Develop necessary marketing related content in coordination with the editors and other resources, in addition to proofreading ensuring approval process completion
• Manage and maintain positive relationships with cross marketing and media partners.
• Develop and prepare report on campaigns to ensure effective departmental communications.
• Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the design, development and maintenance of e-marketing campaigns.