Proudly “voted the best place to work” in 2021-2022, Foodics, one of the most promising SaaS companies in MENA, was founded in 2014 in KSA with headquarters in Riyadh and offices in the United Arab Emirates Jordan, Kuwait, Egypt, Pakistan, and the Netherlands.
FOODICS is the leading Restaurant-Tech company in MENA and a pioneer in the regional F&B industry. Foodics is currently undergoing rapid expansion across MENA, Pakistan, Africa and Asia, servicing over 20,000 brands , and has achieved three rounds of funding, with the latest raising $170 million in the largest SaaS funding round in MENA, boosting its innovation capabilities to better serve business owners.
We provide a cloud-based point-of-sale SaaS ecosystem with tools that help F&B, and retail businesses start, track and grow. Our customers use Foodics to accept payments, track inventory, monitor sales, process orders, digitize menus, manage employees, create analytics and smart reports, provide secure cloud storage and enable the integration of third-party apps.
We pride ourselves on recognizing and retaining talent while promoting creativity and efficiency. We are constantly looking for people to help shape and be a part of our bright future!
Our Purpose: To create a growth-accelerating platform that enables the restaurant ecosystem to achieve the most remarkable performance
Our Vision: To be the most trusted one-stop-shop software & financial platform for restaurants
Our Mission: to empower every person who contributes to the success of a restaurant business and provide finance to fuel its growth
About the Role
We are looking for a passionate and seasoned marketing lead to join the team. You should have a holistic view of the digital landscape and a deep understanding of the sales funnel and customer journey in the UAE market. An excellent digital experience, proficient in creating social and digital content, suggesting new content topics to engage with customers and boost loyalty.
You will be responsible for all the processes that improve business revenue. This includes everything from acquiring new customers and turning them into loyal brand advocates. As a marketing lead, you should also find ways to revive inactive subscribers and reduce marketing costs.
If this sounds like an exciting challenge, make sure to apply!
- Lead thinking and analysis to help us better understand global opportunities for growing retention and conversion within the Foodics user base.
- Collaborate with many cross functional teams, including Insights, Creative, Product, and Customer success, and Sales teams to understand our customer personas and customer needs
- Help define portions of Foodics growth tech stack
- Own the marketing activities calendar of the UAE market, brand social media channels in UAE , and align with global social strategy
- Own growth marketing channels and driven demonstrable results, owning and achieving core growth KPIs.
- Plan and execute acquisition campaigns in UAE to grow the company’s market share
- Plan and execute local PR & events activities in UAE
- Get involved with the F&B community, attend industry related events, and build relationship with stakeholders in the industry & foster relationships to encourage customer feedback
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Instrument conversion points and optimizes user funnels
- Collaborate and maintain partnerships with agencies and other vendor partners
- Develop monthly reports and insights on your market’s performance
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.