We are looking for a Marketing Intern to help plan and implement our marketing and PR activities for Bain Middle East. The internship will be offered for 12-16 weeks and the position is based out of our Bain Dubai office.
To apply for this role, you should understand the full marketing mix and be familiar with ways to analyze market research for competitive analysis and customers’ behavior. Ultimately, you should be able to help us achieve our business goals through supporting us on our yearly marketing plan.
All applications must be submitted in English.
WHAT MAKES US A GREAT PLACE TO WORK
We are proud to be consistently recognized as one of the world’s best places to work, a champion of diversity and a model of social responsibility. We are currently ranked #1 on Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work list, and we have maintained a spot in the top four on Glassdoor’s list for the last 13 years. We believe that diversity, inclusion and collaboration is key to building extraordinary teams. We hire people with exceptional talents, abilities and potential, then create an environment where you can become the best version of yourself and thrive both professionally and personally. We are publicly recognized by external parties such as Fortune, Vault, Mogul, Working Mother, Glassdoor and the Human Rights Campaign for being a great place to work for diversity and inclusion, women, LGBTQ and parents.
Responsibilities & Duties:
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
Assist in execution of Market Reputation marketing activities, including administrative tasks and truly local activities for:
- Editorial: Help to tailor content and distribute Editorial content in local market, and work with local providers / agencies
PR & External Comms: Support all local PR activities to develop Bain’s presence in the local market, press, and premium publications
- Digital Mailings and CRM: Help to tailor mailing content to local community, manage CRM database (only in select countries), and build / maintain local contacts / influencers in CRM database (all countries)
Digital Marketing and Social Media: Create posts and share with global social media team.
Conferences & Events: Support Conf. & Events CoE with light execution (g. for translation and timing / logistics local advice); contribute to organization in conjunction with other relevant CoEs
Provide on-going Marketing support to the Market Reputation team
- Work collaboratively with other Marketing functions to ensure plans are aligned / complementary and to achieve Bain Marketing’s overarching goals
- Currently enrolled in Undergraduate or Master’s degree program. Preferred fields of study: Business / Marketing / Communications /PR/ English literature
- First previous experience (internship or work) in marketing field
- Experience in a consulting or top-tier consumer products/tech firm, as well as experience in Middle Eastern markets will be an advantage
- Broad marketing knowledge
- Ability to understand marketing objectives, priorities, and strategies – both for the local office and industry practices
- Ability to understand and work with Bain content
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Ability to interact with external contacts / parties as Bain marketing representative
- Client-centric mind set
- Arabic speaker – preferred but not required