There’s a saying: “The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it”. The opportunity at Qawafel for Marketing Interns is the ability to do exactly that. You’ll have 6 main tracks to start exploring your interest and with more than 45 different fields within it, it’s very hard for anyone not to find what they’ll love, and hopefully, specialize in.
We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern to join our marketing department and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. You will have administrative duties in developing and implementing marketing strategies. As a marketing intern, you will collaborate with our marketing, sales and product teams. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our brand, marketing channels, and material. This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing, B2B marketplaces, and should be prepared to enter any fast paced work environment -especially startups!
- Gathering feedback from sales and analyzing consumer behavior to define our company’s positioning
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns and channels
- Perform market analysis and research on competition
- Research industry-related topics
- Conduct basic keyword research
- Support the marketing team in daily tasks
- Interview internal team members (e.g. product developers and salespeople) to learn about product features
- Coordinate with designers to complement text with images, graphics and charts, as needed
- Help organize marketing events
- Proven ability to self-learn (and relearn)
- Strong desire to achieve and drive
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English and Arabic)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications (e.g. social media management tools, online analytics and Google Adwords)
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
- This is an on-site job in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
To apply for this job please visit sa.indeed.com.