At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box – take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Provide support in planning and executing regional brand strategies for Hair Care and Styling and participate in product launch & marketing projects
- Assist Brand Manager in daily business routine
- Lead marketing projects with assistance from Brand Managers
- Support in preparing market analysis and financial reports
- Assist in marketing budget planning process including invoice management
- Work closely with local marketing teams, supply chain, production, R&D and finance, as well as external stakeholders like agencies, suppliers, etc.
- Closely follow competitor moves and report regularly
- Fresh graduate with a Marketing degree preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Excellent command of English and Arabic in both speaking and writing; French is a plus
- Team worker, problem solver and can do attitude
- Strong communication and analytical thinking skills
- Confidence with numbers
- Must be available for a one year internship
JOB ID: req17114
Contract & Job type: Full Time, Limited Term
Contact information for application-related questions: [email protected]