Job description / Role
Reports to: Brand Heads
• Must have a proven track record of driving footfall to stores.
• Assisting Brand Heads in deploying brand strategies to generate traffic in store, increase average baskets and customer frequency.
• Responsible for setting up the store marketing plans and building customer knowledge in order to improve store profitability
• Plans overall budget and individual budgets for every activity
• Analyses sales of assigned brand/s across market/s and suggest activities to boost KPIs.
• Responsible for training staff to ensure the success of all marketing initiatives.
• Improving store profitability by creating operational in-store action plans to increase customer acquisition, retention, satisfaction, cross selling & up selling
• Analyzes results (Store events, direct marketing, promotions, PR)
• Defines actions based on Mystery shopper reports, customer & blogger feedback
• Compares budget versus actual spends on a monthly basis.
• Undertakes benchmarking of marketing activities against competition
• Develop relationships with key support stakeholders like Editors, Bloggers, Mall Marketing.
• Monitors Store KPI’s & reports to Brand Heads
• Actionable Consumer and Shopper Insights
• Performance Monitoring
• Brand Communication
• Digital Marketing