Job description / Role
• Support the marketing department’s initiatives with the planning, executing, and tracking of marketing programs such as email, event, social media, and / or content marketing.
• Independently coordinate marketing and community events, including overseeing logistics, managing registrations, coordinating with vendors, creating itineraries and ordering marketing collateral.
• Coordinate product, event, or content email marketing campaigns, including copy, scheduling, testing, and database management.
• Create, proof read and edit copy for various marketing channels, ensuring consistent voice.
• Assist with developing and managing content and social media marketing programs, including blogs and public relations efforts.
• Evaluate and monitor campaign performance on an ongoing basis by analyzing key metrics and creating comprehensive reports.
• Manage relationships with external vendors to ensure high-quality and timely execution of marketing programs, and to ensure competitiveness.
• Conduct market research and identify appropriate trends.