Job description / Role
Our client is an international/multinational company with Global Operations across the United States, the Middle East, Africa and Europe regions specialized in ‘Automation Solutions and Products’. They are currently seeking to recruit an amazing Marketing Coordinator for their branch in Jeddah, KSA.
– Markets products by developing and implementing market tracking process (MTP) market studies, competition analysis, price positioning, marketing and advertising campaigns.
– Tracking sales data.
– Maintaining promotional materials inventory.
– Planning and organizing trade shows.
– Maintaining database & preparing reports.
– Plan and report marketing Budget with the support of the BU Manager in accordance to country Strategies.
– Networks: Creation, Development & Follow up of B2B networks, organize Trips and End of year events.
– Brochures: Creation, Adaptation, Printing & Distribution to our B2B customers and need.
– P.O.S: Management of Displays, Signs, Posters & Samples
– Promotional Items: Selection, Orders, Quality & Distribution (Relation with supplies)
– Advertising Agencies: Creation of ADS, Media Planning, Follow-up & Post Evaluation + Press Releases
– Website: Adaptation, Maintenance, Monitoring Visits, Animation + Project References
– Deployment of Special Projects inside the BU initiated by the BU Manager and/or Business Area Management.
– Training: Support Trainers & Sales Staff; Organize Product launching trainings
– Collecting and Data Entry of Market Information to support the BU Manager analysis
– Digital Marketing
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.