At Tetra Pak we touch millions of lives every day, ensuring better nutrition and healthier lifestyles through safe packaging and food processing solutions. Guided by our global brand promise, PROTECTS WHAT’S GOOD™, we strive to make a difference by protecting food, people and our futures. To do this we need more than smart technology. We need smart people too. People like you, who wants to work with people like us.
Marketing Communication Manager Africa
We are looking for a dynamic Marketing Communications Manager with a passion for learning and a drive for results. In this role, you will work across a variety of digital channels and subject areas to generate demand and leads for Tetra Pak’s end-to-end portfolio of food processing, packaging and services solutions. You will be part of the sustainability and communications team and work within the communications function.
The role will be part of an integrated communications team in Africa region. Reporting to the Regional Communications Director, Africa, the Marketing Communications Manager role will require a substantial amount of cross functional cooperation between various departments including rest of Communications team, Marketing, Sales, Technical Service, Processing and other support functions. In addition to the alignment at Market Company level it will also require a structured coordination and liaison across the regional communications function to ensure consistency and to gain synergies.
The position will be based in Cairo, Egypt
What Will You Do
- Understand the needs of the 3 business areas- packaging, services, processing and prepare the yearly Marketing Communication plan for the product/categories and determine the required budget.
- Work with creative & media planning & translations agencies effectively and be able brief & monitor them during both localization of global campaigns & creation of new regional campaigns.
- Creating the landing pages and all the gated and ungated assets for regional campaigns and adapt and adjust the content from the global campaigns according to regional insights and requirements.
- Know the paid digital channels well, like programmatic, paid search, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and to optimize them in campaigns to reach to max results per spend.
- Work in a matrix organization, working with global, market, and regional teams as well as different stakeholders from different departments.
- Analyse the results of the campaigns, summarize the learnings and improvement areas and maximize the number of MQL (marketing qualified leads) per business area.
- Use different platforms like Khoros, Adobe analytics for website and landing page statistics, Marketing automation tools like Pardot, Salesforce and ON24 (webinar platform).
- Support the content creation for business area webinars and/or physical events.
Who You Are
- Minimum a bachelor’s degree in Communications, Business, Marketing or proven experience in communications
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills in English and Arabic with native proficiency. Good knowledge of French would be a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field
- 8-10 years of B2B marketing communications experience
- Expertise in digital communications and lead generation tools, methods and trends; experience with Pardot and Salesforce strongly preferred
- Thorough experience in working with external agencies on communications planning and execution
- Experience in localization of centrally developed campaigns to address local needs would be a plus
- Interest and proven ability to innovate in communication tactics, especially using digital channels
- Thorough experience in working with Microsoft Office – especially Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- The successful candidate should possess strong communication skills and have the ability to put his / her ideas and plans into action
- Result-oriented; able to establish clear expectations, objectives and priorities, set aggressive but achievable goals and track progress
- Business minded with ability to understand the dimensions of business strategy, activities, performance and direction and develop communications activities to support
- Strong team player with an ability to work in diverse teams and across cultures and mobilize others to contribute to projects
- Proactive and pragmatic attitude with a strong hands-on, getting-things-done mentality
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Capability of managing multiple projects in parallel
What We Offer
- Ample opportunities for training & development in a truly global landscape
- A competitive package which includes benefits.
- A career path with opportunities to grow within the company.
- Equal opportunity & employment experience that values differences and diversity
- Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible working arrangements
If you are inspired to share our responsibilities of protecting what’s good, please submit your resume in English through our careers page on jobs.tetrapak.com.
This job position will expire on 19th April 2022.