What we do
Founded in 2011, Coda Payments (Coda) is the leading provider of secure, cross-border monetisation solutions for digital products and services in more than 60 markets. Through our three services: Codashop, xShop, and Codapay, we help top digital content publishers worldwide such as Activision Blizzard (Call of Duty: Mobile, Diablo Immortal), Riot Games (VALORANT, League of Legends: Wild Rift), Moonton (Mobile Legends: Bang Bang), Garena (Free Fire), Tencent (PUBG Mobile), beIN, Bigo Live, Tinder, and Viu to monetise their content and unlock new revenue streams.
Headquartered in Singapore, Coda has 11+ offices and 35+ remote locations worldwide. To date, we have over 500 employees of 42 nationalities working together towards the same mission: to offer our customers the best value, experience and entertainment every day, without fail.
In 2022, we have also been named the 5th fastest growing fintech company in the APAC by the , the 13th fastest growing company in Singapore by the , and a Technology Pioneer by the .
Working at Coda
Life at Coda is fast-paced, challenging, and fun. As a rapidly growing global company, we’re always looking to step up and adapt to changes quickly there is never a dull day at Coda.
Nonetheless, we value work-life balance as much as you do. At Coda, remote and flexible working arrangements take centre stage for Codans to work smartly and have autonomy in how they work.
We make things happen in the most impactful and effective manner. We are looking for someone eager to initiate new ideas, hungry to contribute more, derives satisfaction from team wins rather than individual ones, and values integrity. If this sounds like you, you will fit perfectly into our Coda team!
We are looking for a highly-motivated and enthusiastic Marketing Associate for our MENA market. As a Marketing Associate, your main mission is to assist the Marketing Manager to build brand awareness and drive user acquisition and revenue for Codashop MENA.
As we’re growing so quickly, the ability to wear many hats and help out on various projects, with the focus on partnership management, content marketing, social media, and influencer marketing. The ideal candidate will have a track record of operational excellence, creativity, and strong communication skills.
- Plan and execute multi-channel marketing campaigns with a focus on social media, influencer marketing and partnership marketing, optimizing the campaigns for reach, engagement, and revenue.
- Social media: build a trusted online community by creating engaging content on our Facebook and Instagram pages, responsible for liaising with agencies and delivering top-quality content.
- Influencer marketing: identify content creators who fit our brand positioning and publisher profiles, guide them to produce high-quality branded content that increases Coda’s brand reputation.
- Partnership marketing: work with both publishers and payment partners to create marketing promotions to drive platform revenue.
- Marketing operations: work with internal tools to manage the workflow of marketing operations.
- Esports: work with esports vendors to deliver Codashop Global Series tournaments.
- Responsible for providing performance reports with a data-driven approach, evaluating strategy performance and identifying new opportunities for growth.
- Support the global marketing team with market insights, ensure that the local marketing activities are aligned with global strategy.
- Work closely with functional teams in brand, design, product and business development to ensure marketing is aligned with overall business strategy and grow MENA market together.
- 2-4 years of experience in digital marketing
- Good understanding and working history of planning and implementing multi-channel marketing campaigns. Experience in online gaming, digital payment or mobile app businesses is strongly preferred.
- Familiar with Facebook Business Manager and Google Analytics.
- Good quantitative skill set that includes managing campaigns, user acquisition, retention and monetization.
- Strong organizational and time management skills. Able to work with multiple projects and with tight deadlines.
- Experience in building up a new brand/product, and expanding a market is a huge plus.
- Team player with the ability to work across a matrixed, fast-paced, and multicultural environment.
- Fluency in English and Arabic is required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on gender, race, age, religion, disability, or other local protected class. We are committed to cultivating an inclusive environment for all employees, and we welcome the diversity that you will bring!
We are sorry to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified as we may be overwhelmed by the number of applicants coming into our system hence if you do not get a reply from us – don’t give up on us just yet!
We encourage you also to check out our career site at https://www.codapayments.com/careers – we may have other suitable openings for you.
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.