Be part of something bigger!
BD is one of the largest global medical technology companies in the world and is advancing the world of health by improving medical discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care. We have over 65,000 employees and a presence in virtually every country around the world to address some of the most challenging global health issues.
As Marketing Assistant, BDI – MEA you will have the primary responsibility for supporting the MEA marketing team. You will establish and reinforce a company culture defined by commitment to customers, quality, performance, results, collaboration and accountability.
Other Key Responsibilities:-
- Co-ordinate the approval and production of marketing materials and training programmes
- HCP’s training programme: coordinate the regional Programmes, registration and logistic, ensure all compliance process is done (Aravo), update training binders, organise customer facing activities.
- Organise training workshops for sales teams.
- Travel coordination and booking for groups
- Product launches: assisting with launches, adhering to deadlines, preparation of manuals, distribution of samples to MEA, including managing marketing product samples stocks and allocations.
- MEA congresses: coordinate space booking, booth design and booth rotation. Organise co-lateral events. Onsite assistance during event
- Manage invoicing, purchase orders and Intercompany approval forms for training, workshops, including managing financial marketing budgets spending and tracking
- Manage market information and competitive databases
- Prepare/support power point presentations and to that end understand the context by being involved in the business as required.
- Initiate new ideas and take part of the different projects to simplify/streamline processes by aligning closely with the businesses
- Any other duties including travel and dietary management
- Quarterly Newsletter Development & Monitoring.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Regulatory towards approval of Marketing Materials for regional Showpad
- Responsible for Showpad access to new associates
- To be the regional reference for Veeva System. Initiating, following up, managing, and leading the whole process to certify any necessary documents.
- Liasing with external agencies/customers when applicable and ensuring the required paperwork needed to process their payment is done in a timely and efficient manner.
- The ideal candidate will have previous marketing assistant experience.
- Positive attitude, sense of urgency, creative & customer focused
- Event Management capability
- Strong focus on building relationships and working with both internal and external customers
- Active Team Player
- Able to prioritize own workload
- Professional and confident
- Proven capability to work pro-actively and on own initiative
- Flexible approach to work
- Fluent in English, Arabic or French is an advantage
- Microsoft Teams, MS Word, PPT, and Excel proficiency. HTML is an advantage
Why join us
A career at BD means that you are part of a team that values your opinions and contributions and that empowers you to bring your authentic self to work. Here you can fulfill your life’s purpose through the work that you do every day.
You will learn and work alongside inspirational leaders and colleagues who are equally passionate and committed to fostering an inclusive, growth-centered, and rewarding culture. Our Total Rewards program – which includes competitive pay, benefits, continuous learning, recognition, career growth, and life balance components – is designed to support the varying needs of our diverse and global associates.
Becton, Dickinson and Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, or any other protected status.
To learn more about BD visitPrimary Work Location
ARE Dubai – Middle EastAdditional Locations
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.