Job description / Role
The company is an established IB school in the heart of Dubai, where young people thrive, learn and succeed.
A Taaleem school, JBS prides itself on high academic standards, however we are more than this. Truly excellent education is about developing a passion for life-long learning and a capability for independent thinking. Our confident and articulate students are encouraged to discover interests that extend beyond the classroom. Our school community has 85 different nationalities, enabling students to develop moral values, and display kindness, courage, respect, and integrity towards each other and throughout our diverse and multicultural environment.
The JBS campus provides an outstanding and mature learning environment which is connected to our community, where we celebrate the culture and heritage of Dubai and the UAE.
• Promote, showcase and market the school to both external and internal stakeholders – primarily parents, prospective parents, local and national businesses, press and social media outlets,
• Through a range of marketing, communication and social media tactics develop stronger loyalty and advocacy for the school and the wider Taaleem group to ensure school meets its recruitment, reputation and retention targets,
• Support current parents in navigating the school and its internal structures to ensure their questions are answered, needs met and recommendations listed by school management and advisory bodies,
• Promote and market the school to relevant stakeholders, developing loyalty and advocacy of the school and Taaleem brand,
• Execute Central Office Taaleem Marketing strategy and support the creation of a school specific Marketing strategy, working closely alongside CO Marketing team.