The Marketing & Campaign Management Executive will be responsible for implementing the Company Digital Marketing strategy for all brands, leveraging Paid Search SEM, Mobile App Marketing & Affiliate Marketing to assist the Marketing team in optimizing the brand’s digital campaigns and engaging with customers online. The role holder is responsible also for acquiring new users and retaining active customers for our Fashion, Home and Multi-brand business unit through performance marketing digital channels.
Responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to the following:
Financial & Standards
- Develop engagement tools to expand Majid Al Futtaim Lifestyle digital media presence in conjunction with search engine SEM, app marketing and affiliates and in line with the Corporate Marketing strategy.
- Develop and manage strategies & performance optimization for campaigns across search engines and app stores in collaboration with media agency.
- Own and drive all aspects of our SEM and Paid App marketing, and continuously work on identifying new ways of growing our presence on Google, App Stores and Affiliate Networks.
- Prepare, monitor and analyze digital marketing intelligence data and provide progress reports and recommendations for improvement where necessary.
- Monitor the online performance of the brands versus KPI’s and reviewing competitor’s online activity.
- In collaboration with the content team proactively seek out, adopt and create compelling, highly engaging content in line with the latest digital formats and trends.
- Maintain tracking of campaign budgets and advise on recommended campaign optimization.
- Assist in the Customer Journey Mapping, analyzing touch points with the Customer Experience Head and maximizing commercial opportunities.
- Leverage the MAF database to develop segmented and well targeted campaigns.
- Work with the marketing team and the BI team to develop customized offers and promotions.
- Support Social Media and CRM marketing team when required.
- Prepare performance reports with analysis to update management.
- Maintain all department related records, files and database.
- Ensure compliance to group communications policy.
- Raise LPO‘s, and ensure timely payment of invoices.
- Deliver and record accountabilities in line with operational audits.
- Repot customer data capture rate
- Oversee direct communication with customers through social media and all other digital channels.
- Monitor and maximize customer lifetime value strategies ensuring maximum profitability.
- Assist in market, segment and customer research and analysis.
- Executing tests, collecting and analyzing data, identifying trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search, apps and affiliate campaigns.
- Drive positive impact on the environment and stakeholders
- Provide exceptional internal customer service, assisting the marketing team on key projects, coordinating where necessary with approved agencies, third parties.
- Maintain professional relationships with external agencies and third-party providers.
- Support all marketing activities, including but not limited to promotions, events and exhibitions where required.
- Stay abreast of online marketing trends and provide recommendations to the Marketing team.
- Support the holding team in group wide initiatives and represent MAF Lifestyle on projects.
- Promote sustainability initiatives to transform the lives of the community and contribute to the net positive impact, and health and wellness