Muscat Waves Consultancy
Job description / Role
• Monitor and forecast marketing and sales trends
• Measure the effectiveness of marketing programs and strategies
• Devise and evaluate methods for collecting data, such as surveys, questionnaires, and opinion polls
• Gather data about consumers, competitors, and market conditions
• Analyze data using statistical software
• Convert complex data and findings into understandable tables, graphs, and written reports
• Prepare reports and present results to clients and management
• Perform research and gather data to help a company market its products or services.
• Gather data on consumer demographics, preferences, needs, and buying habits.
• Collect data and information using a variety of methods, such as interviews, questionnaires, focus groups, market analysis surveys, public opinion polls, and literature reviews.
• Help determine a company’s position in the marketplace by researching their competitors and analyzing their prices, sales, and marketing methods.
• Determine potential markets, product demand, and pricing
• Knowledge of the targeted consumer enables to develop advertising brochures and commercials, sales plans, and product promotions.
• Evaluate data using statistical techniques and software
• Interpret what the data means for their client, and they may forecast future trends.
• Make charts, graphs, and other visual aids to present the results of their research.
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.