Job description / Role
The Marketing Intelligence Manager will be pivotal in facilitating the company’s ambitions to grow global trading activities by undertaking market research and data analysis, to identify trends of prices & supply and demand to support the formulation of strategy.
You will undertake research on similar products that strongly correlate with the company’s product range to initiate new product development in international markets.
A leading organisation within their field who are looking to further expand their trading activities globally.
* Responsibility for analyzing key monthly market date to understand the underlying trends.
* Ensure internal data is up to date, accurate and the view on market’s trend across price forecast, product supply& demand, competitor analysis is actively kept up to date.
* Will collaborate closely with senior leaders to evaluate and plan overall market and product sizing, pricing, market dynamics, cost curves including the supply chain and outlook.
* To provide targets and relevant market intelligence including budgeting, planning, resources for quantitative and qualitative projects and storage of relevant data and information such as periodicals, magazines, and publications.
* Build strong working relation with a diverse range of stakeholders internally and externally.
* Attractive tax-free salary and benefits.
* Diverse working culture with a great scope for growth.
* Opportunity to join a leading and global market leader in their field.