Market Director – MEA
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop company portfolio of key hotels and chains within Middle East. Work closely with these key accounts, maximizing opportunities for their portfolio of properties within the region.
- Leading a team of market managers, market executives and operations team that are responsible for identifying, acquiring and managing successful hotel partnerships within Middle East.
- Planning and implementing the sales strategy, identify and open up new profitable channels in the industry to ensure a robust GMV and revenue growth, leading the team in the region to achieve/exceed challenging goals.
- Developing and improve business strategy that contributes to greater product performance and internal operational efficiencies, by working closely with both cross functional teams and other Business Units under the company
- Conducting market research into trends in the industry and market, promote the company brand name and its online reservation services to hotels to ensure the competitiveness of company products
- UAE Mandatory Benefits
Preference:Immediate joiners as possibleQualifications:10-15 years of proven record in sales, business development and account management & revenue management in the travel e-commerce business/hospitality industry.Middle East market and consumer behaviours in hospitalityProven track record of strong leadership and people management skills with an entrepreneurial mind-set
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.