RTC1 Recruitment Services
Position Title: Marine Technical Superintendent
Employment Type: Full Time
Salary: up to 15K AED all-inclusive depending on experience and qualifications
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
About the Client:
One of the leading providers of specialized services for the shipping , marine and offshore operations within the Oil & Gas sectors in UAE.
- Lailise with and monitor the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS), to ensure that it is accurate and up-to-date, and will analyze completed jobs and conditions of class.
- Follow up and maintain an updated record of conditions of class.
- Follow and ensure strong implementation of planned maintenance is applied.
- Monitor vessel spares requisitions and consumption, and stocks on board for all the vessels.
- Conduct the repair and maintenance functions furnished operating fleet to minimize loss of revenue and cost of repairs.
- Maintain a record of engineering costs of repair requests done onboard for each vessel.
- Ensure that vessels comply with class society requirements and valid insurance for Hull, Machinery, and P& I.
- Visit regularly JAK fleet onshore & offshore in UAE or globally as per natural vessel’s operation area.
Qualifications: Male, 50 years old and belowDegree or Diploma in Marine Engineering, or any equivalent Completion of 5 years’ Technical Apprenticeship on board, a recognized Marine Course STCW, and unlimited III/2 Certificate of competency (COC valid for more than 2 years)Minimum 10 years of comprehensive marine technical experience3 years’ experience in the rank of Chief Engineer onboard ships3 years of relevant conversion or a new build experience in marine/ offshore industry /shore-based technicalMinimum 2 years in positions of onshore Technical Office Management experience
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.